Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple Pie Pockets.
You can have Apple Pie Pockets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Pockets
- You need 2 of Granny Smith apples.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 of Sheets of thawed puff pastry.
Apple Pie Pockets step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Core,peel,and chop the granny apples.
- In a medium sauce pan on medium heat,combine your apples,water,sugar,cornstarch,cinnamon, Salt,and vinegar. Let it simmer until the apples soften and the mixture becomes syrupy about 15-20. Cool..
- Roll pastry to 9×12- inches. Cut to square. Whisk the egg and spread it on the squares. Place the cooled apple filling in the center of half of the cut pastry leaving a 1/2 inch boarder. Top with the other half of the pastry. And crimp the edges with a fork to seal. Put in the pie pockets and bake them for 20 mins or until golden brown..