Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake
- You need 1 bag of Graham crackers.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 handfuls of Strawberries.
- Prepare of 1 cup sugar.
- Crush Graham crackers.
- Melt stick of butter.
- Add pulverized Graham cracker to melted butter & mix well.
- Add crumb mixture to pan of your choice..
- Mix very well the condensed milk, cream cheese, yogurt & 3 eggs..
- Grab your strawberries wash them and coat them with a cup of sugar, mix well, cook in pan until color pops..
- Place cheese cake in oven for 20 minutes. Afterwards add strawberries on top and let cool. Put in refrigerator & done!.