Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crispy Wafer Thin Sourdough Crackers.
You can have Crispy Wafer Thin Sourdough Crackers using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Wafer Thin Sourdough Crackers
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour dough starter (mine is made with buckwheat flour).
- It’s 1/4 cup of gram flour.
- It’s To taste of Salt and pepper powder.
Crispy Wafer Thin Sourdough Crackers step by step
- Mix the starter and the gram flour and add just enough tepid water to made a thick batter..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and use a spatula to spread a really thin layer of the batter. Season with salt and pepper (or your seasoning of choice)..
- Bake at 170 C for about 5 minutes then once they looks dry, carefully peel the crackers away from the paper. Once they’re loose put them back in the oven for another 5 mins or until they are dry and crispy..