Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Rilakkuma Nerikiri using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rilakkuma Nerikiri
- Prepare 60 grams of Nerikiri.
- Prepare 1 dash of Red nerikiri.
- Prepare 1 dash of Yellow nerikiri.
- It’s 30 grams of Koshi-an.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Instant coffee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 dash of Black sesame paste.
Rilakkuma Nerikiri step by step
- Put the koshi-an into a heatproof container and microwave at 500 W for about 20 seconds..
- When some of the moisture has come out and it becomes easy to handle, divide into 2 equal portions and shape into oblongs..
- Set aside some white nerikiri for the mouth, eyes, and nose..
- Divide the remaining white nerikiri into two pieces (one for Rilakkuma, one for Korilakkuma)..
- Put one piece of Step 4 into a bowl with the instant coffee and cinnamon and mix well. Don't dissolve the coffee in water..
- Pull off two pieces of Step 5 to make the ears. Roll up the remaining amount, then roll flat with a rolling pin..
- Roll the koshi-an into a barrel, then wrap with the flattened nerikiri, spreading the nerikiri as needed to cover it smoothly..
- Attach the ears, and adjust the shape. Take one of the pieces you set aside in Step 3 and make the white oval for the nose and mouth background..
- Then, take a piece from Step 3 and mix with the black sesame paste. Use it to make the facial features..
- Attach the eyes, nose, and mouth..
- Use the yellow nerikiri to make the yellow parts of the ears, and it's done..
- Make the Korilakkuma in the same way, using the red nerikiri to make the ear parts..