Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple Pie Oatmeal.
You can cook Apple Pie Oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Oatmeal
- It’s 1/2 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (could be more).
- Prepare 1/2 of apple (cut into dice).
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins (I used golden raisins and less than 1/4 cup).
- You need 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds (I used less than it).
- It’s 7 of almonds (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground cloves (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of brown sugar.
Apple Pie Oatmeal instructions
- Boil in medium low heat all the ingredients (except honey), stir them all and add more liquid such as milk or water if needed to reach the consistency that you want..
- Simmer around 5 minutes (could be less or more) or until the apple a bit soften..
- Garnish with ground cinnamon and a lil bit drizzles of honey (if you use honey for glazing the top, make sure to reduce the brown sugar).