Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gooey blueberry Bars. Fresh Gooey Blueberry Cookie Bars Recipe – Shortbread cookies bars recipe made with citrus and fresh blueberry filling. The crumb topping is the perfect. Our next blueberry recipe in our series is a riff on our favorite childhood Southern treat, Ooey Gooey Butter Bars.
That is exactly what happened when every single member of my family took a lemon bar. When blueberries are in season (which is the case around Labor Day so you better make them for your late summer picnic) Blueberry Pucker Bars. These paleo and vegan blueberry crumb bars are gooey sweet and totally addicting! You can have Gooey blueberry Bars using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gooey blueberry Bars
- It’s 350 g of flour.
- It’s 250 grams of butter.
- You need 100 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s of Blueberry Sauce.
- You need 1 of bucket of blueberries.
- It’s 30 g of sugar.
- You need of Lemon Cream.
- Prepare 300 g of sugar.
- You need 4 of lemons juiced and zested.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 125 g of flour.
They're a great treat to have around for a heathy snack or dessert. Easy to make, gluten-free, grain free, vegan. Gooey chocolate chip cookie bars filled with melty chocolate chips and sweet blueberries – Blueberry lovers will go crazy for these! And they're the perfect healthy snack for back-to-school!
Gooey blueberry Bars instructions
- Blend flour and softened butter until crumbly.
- Blend sugar and milk into flour mixture.
- Halve flour mixture into 2 separate portions.
- Flatten one of the halves of flour mixture into a pie dish.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes.
- While cookie base is cooling down, do the same to the other half of flour mixture to make a top cookie layer.
- Blend Blueberries in a food processor..
- Heat up blended blueberries on a pan. Add sugar. Boil for 5 minutes then let cool down.
- Beat eggs. Squeeze lemons and zest into eggs. Blend in 300 grams sugar..
- Whisk flour into egg mixture.
- Use the baking or pie dish that already has a hardened cookie layer as the base. Pour 4/5 of the cream mixture on top..
- Then pour the blueberry mixture on top of cream layer. Make swirls with the purple colors is desired..
- Gently put the second cookie layer on top..
- Pour the remaining cream layer on top..
- Bake for Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180C.
Perfectly sweet healthy blueberry pie bars topped with a delicious oat crumble. These easy vegan and gluten free blueberry bars taste just like blueberry pie and will be your new favorite treat for spring. Blueberry Bars consist of simple pasty dough that serves as both the bottom and the crumble topping for your bars, and, of course, an ooey-gooey blueberry filling. Recipe for my buttery, flaky pie crust included. BLUEBERRY BOOMDIZZLE: With almond butter and blueberries, this bar is sweet and smooth, like a bakery treat without the guilt.