Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies.
You can have Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted cold butter (cut into small cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of dark brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark baking cocoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips or semi sweet chocolate chips.
Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies instructions
- Pre heat oven to 410 degrees..
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together cold butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs 1 at time, mixing well after each addition..
- Add cocoa, cake flour, all purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Separate dough into large balls and place on a cookie sheet. Lightly press on top of the dough to smooth out..
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until until edges are crisp. Let them rest for 10 minutes..