Rava gulab jamun. In this video we will see how to make rava jamun recipe in tamil. Jamun can be made in several ways, from khoya, from milk powder, using bread and this. Gulab Jamun is the most common dessert after every Indian meal.
Jamun can be made in several ways, milk powder,using bread and this video we are. Method for making rava gulab jamuns Serve the rava gulab jamuns in a bowl. You can have Rava gulab jamun using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rava gulab jamun
- Prepare 1 cup of Rava.
- Prepare 3 cups of Milk.
- You need 1 spoon of ghee.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare as requried of Eliachi.
- It’s as required of Food colour.
Yummy and tasty rava gulab jamuns are ready. Here's an easier way to recreate your favorite gulab jamun. Rava/Sooji Gulab Jamun To watch this recipe visit our YouTube channel "Namma Samayalarai Tamil" click below #gulabjamun #homemadegulabjamun #ravagulabjamun सूजी के गुलाब जामुन Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives.
Rava gulab jamun instructions
- First will make chasni, we will take 2 cups of sugar..
- Now, will add 2 cups of water to it..
- Now let sugar melt complete and will also add eliachi and food color will make 1 tar chasni..
- Now let make the dough..
- Take 1 cup Rava will dry roast it..
- Now in another pan will take 1 spoon of ghee..
- Now, will add 3 cups of milk to it..
- Once the milk is boiled add roasted rava to it..
- Cook till it form dough. And ghee start leaving..
- Now will make balls..
- Now let's fry the ball on medium flame..
- Keep moving so it gets to cook from all sides..
- Our ball are ready..
- Now let's soak in sugar surp for 30 mins and it's ready to eat..
Gulab Jamun is the most common dessert after every Indian meal. Gulab jamuns are one of the most popular Indian dessert. Check out the video of making rava gulab jamun to ease your cooking. Also please don't forget to Subscribe my You Tube channel. Soft, spongy and melt in mouth gulab jamuns drenched in syrup is a traditional homemade sweet.