Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Vegan Chocolate Cake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- You need 280 g of flour.
- Prepare 75 g of Nesquik.
- It’s 1 packet of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 packet of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 200 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 350 ml of soy milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 200 ml of vegetable oil (or sub half the oil for 5 tbsp applesauce).
- It’s 1 of strong expresso.
- You need of Ganache.
- You need 100 g of chocolate.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy milk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Vegan Chocolate Cake instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients. Set aside. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F..
- Combine milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 min until the mixture bubbles..
- Pour all wet ingredients into dry. Mix until just combined..
- Pour in a parchment-lined round cake pan and bake for around 30 min. Wait until cool to serve or frost. Enjoy :).