Loaded Pulled pork fries.
You can have Loaded Pulled pork fries using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Pulled pork fries
- It’s 2 1/2 lbs of pork shoulder.
- You need 1 cup of root beer.
- It’s 2 cups of bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen fries.
- You need of Green onions Chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s of Side.
- Prepare of Salad.
Loaded Pulled pork fries instructions
- Add pork shoulder, root beer, bbq, in slow cooker. Cook for 8-10 hrs on low..
- Shred pork, cook fries according to package directions (I cook my fries in the oven on a baking sheet make step 3 easier that way.).
- Layer pork and cheese on top of fries return to oven for 4-10 minutes until cheese is melted garnish with sliced onions and sour cream serve salad.