Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easter Crescent Roll Carrots Filled With Egg Salad.
You can have Easter Crescent Roll Carrots Filled With Egg Salad using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easter Crescent Roll Carrots Filled With Egg Salad
- It’s 2 of paper plates, foil, tape and a small paintbrush.
- Prepare 1 of roll of crescent roll dough.
- Prepare 20 of drops of yellow food coloring.
- Prepare 2 of drops of red food coloring.
- It’s 1 packages of dill leaves.
- It’s 1 of about 1/2 cup of your favorite egg salad.
Easter Crescent Roll Carrots Filled With Egg Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 °..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside..
- Take a paper plate and cut it into quarters. Roll each quarter into a cone and tape it to keep it together. Take the paper cone and wrap it in foil for the base on which you will wrap your crescent carrots. Once wrapped, spray each cone with nonstick cooking spray for easier removal..
- Unroll crescent roll dough and slice I to strips. With each strip you cut, roll it into a rope. Wrap each foil cone with the crescent roll ropes until the cone is completely covered..
- Now comes the fun part! Mix food colorings to create your orange color. Paint the food coloring on the crescent roll carrots until completely covered..
- Baked on prepared baking sheet for 10 to 12 minutes. When done baking, let cool to the touch to remove the foil..
- Once cooled remove the foil inside the crescent carrot by gently twisting and pulling it out..
- Fill with your favorite egg salad recipe and insert dill leaves for the full cute carrot effect! You can also use cilantro leaves, parsley or any herb resembling carrot leaves. Be creative!.
- Great for kidos to create or an Easter party/gathering! Easter brunch never looked so cute with these on the table!.