Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto THM Queso Taco Soup.
You can cook Keto THM Queso Taco Soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto THM Queso Taco Soup
- It’s 2 TBS of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 Stalks of Celery.
- You need 1 of Green Bell Pepper (4 bumps on bottom = sweet).
- You need 2 TBS of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Can (15 oz.) of Sweet Corn (drained).
- It’s 1 Can (10 oz.) of Rotel Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Can (14.5 oz.) of Black Beans (I drain and rinse mine).
- Prepare 2 Lbs of Ground Meat.
- You need 2 TBS of Taco Seasoning.
- You need of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- It’s 8 oz of Queso Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 4 of Chicken Bouillon Cubes.
- It’s 2 of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- You need 4-6 Cups of hot water.
Keto THM Queso Taco Soup instructions
- Saute Onion, Bell Pepper, Celery, and Garlic. Add Ground Meat. And seasoning.
- Dissolve Bouillon in hot water add in. Add canned ingredients. Bring to a low boil..
- Cut cheese into cubes add to boiling mixture and add heavy cream..
- Reduce heat and simmer to allow flavors to marry. Garnish with shredded cheese and low carb tortilla chips and a dollop of sour cream. Enjoyn.