Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
🍀Vegan Irish Soda Bread🍀.
You can have 🍀Vegan Irish Soda Bread🍀 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍀Vegan Irish Soda Bread🍀
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- You need 4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegan shredded cheddar.
- You need of Liquids.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
🍀Vegan Irish Soda Bread🍀 step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Mix the dry ingredients and liquids in 2 separate bowls..
- Add liquid mixture to the dry mixture slowly. Mix the ingredients carefully. Do not over blend at this step, otherwise the bread won’t be fluffy..
- Add bread mixture on a greased skillet. Use a sharp knife to cut an 'X' on top of the bread. Sprinkle some flour on top of the bread..
- Cook the bread in oven for 50 minutes..
- Delicious soda bread ready to serve!.