Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream (Easy!!!).
You can have Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream (Easy!!!) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream (Easy!!!)
- It’s 8 oz of package cream cheese, room temp.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon zest or 1/2 tsp of lemon extract.
- You need 1 can of (14oz) sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of whipping cream (cool whip).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of raspberry or strawberry (fresh).
- It’s 3 of squares of graham crackers or 12 vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 1 of ******* 1/8 cup powdered sugar.
Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream (Easy!!!) instructions
- ***** originally this was listed as STRAWBERRY.
- mix the first 4 ingredients until well blended. freeze 4 hours until almost solid..
- beat cream cheese mixture until creamy then add berries and powdered sugar. when berries are mixed well add graham cracker crumbs (can use vanilla wafers). FREEZE OVERNIGHT!!!.
- let sit out at room tempature for about 10-15 minutes. can scoop out like ice cream. GREAT FOR SUMMERTIME BBQ'S…..