Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy Microwaved ☆ Coffee or Green Tea Syrup.
You can cook Easy Microwaved ☆ Coffee or Green Tea Syrup using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Microwaved ☆ Coffee or Green Tea Syrup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Instant coffee.
- Prepare 3 of to 5 tablespoons Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
Easy Microwaved ☆ Coffee or Green Tea Syrup step by step
- You can add as much sugar as you like, but even with 5 tablespoons it'll turn out pretty bitter. It can easily boil over, so use as large a heat resistant bowl as possible. Add all of the ingredients together and mix, then heat in the microwaved uncovered for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Once it begins to expand, take it out and stir..
- It's delicious if you drizzle it on ice cream while it's still hot..
- This recipe only makes a little, so I think you'll eat it all, but if you have any left you can store it in the refrigerator for quite a while. Of course you can also freeze it. If the sugar becomes a little grainy, just add a little bit of water and repeat the recipe from the microwave phase..
- If you replace the instant coffee with powdered green tea, you can make green tea syrup. In that case, use half the amount of powdered green tea as you would instant coffee!.