Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have No-cheese cheesecake! using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-cheese cheesecake!
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 2 cup of low fat milk powder.
- Prepare 2 packages of (110 grams each) fat-free yogurt/ Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of vanilla powder.
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1 of Strawberry jam or whatever topping sauce you like.
No-cheese cheesecake! instructions
- Roast oats in a hot pan, or in the oven until golden..
- Pour in a tray, mix with egg whites, honey, and cinnamon until having a good consistency..
- Blend the milk, yogurt, surgery, and vanilla until smooth..
- Pour in the tray over the oat crust..
- Heat in medium temperature for 20-30 minutes (until consistent)..
- Cool down in the fridge..
- Cut into medium squares, add the topping, and enjoy! ?.