Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad.
You can have Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of box small shell or rotini pasta.
- Prepare 5 strips of bacon.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cucumbers.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of ranch dressing or more to taste.
- You need of My Homemade Ranch Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried chives.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook bacon in skillet or oven at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until crispy..
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Remember to salt the pasta water so the noodles have some flavor. I use about 1 teaspoon salt. Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water so pasta can cool..
- In a mixing bowl combine the cooled pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese parmesan cheese and bacon. Stir. Add ranch and stir again to coat the noodles and veggies in the ranch..
- Serve right away or let it refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving. Pasta salad tends to dry out in the fridge so don't leave it in there too long before serving. If needed, add some additional dressing or a dash of olive oil and give it a good stir to moisten it back up..