Keto “Wheat Bread”.
You can cook Keto “Wheat Bread” using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto “Wheat Bread”
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of instant yeast.
- You need 1 tbs of warm water.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of psyllium h us k powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of raw sunflower seeds/ chopped.
- It’s 4 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 of egg whites.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Apple cedar vinegar.
- Prepare 10 drops of liquid stevia.
- You need 6 tbsp of unsalted butter/ melted/ cooled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiling water.
Keto “Wheat Bread” instructions
- Let’s put all the ingredients aside. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line the inside of a 9” x 5 “ loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, vinegar, liquid stevia, butter and yeast mixture..
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and then stir in 1/2 cup of boiling water.transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan, spread out evenly..
- Bake until loaf is golden brown on the top and the bottom about 75 minutes. If the loaf is to dark in the top before it is baked, cover the top with aluminum foil during the last 15 min ya of baking.
- Turn off the oven, leave the foil on top if you used, and let the loaf cook for 30 minutes in the oven. Remove and let it cook to room temp. Before munching !.