Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AMIEs Special HEART Cheesecake.
You can have AMIEs Special HEART Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Special HEART Cheesecake
- It’s 15 piece of rispbread or fette biscottate in Italiano (crushed).
- You need 45 grams of walnuts, crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 350 grams of cream cheese (Philadelphia).
- Prepare 8 of egg whites.
- It’s 300 grams of greek yogurt.
- It’s 100 grams of sifted sugar.
- It’s 1 of raspberries or strawberry jam.
- It’s 1 of sugar heart shaped sprinkles.
AMIEs Special HEART Cheesecake step by step
- First, make sure all ingredients is at room temperature..
- Heat the the oven to 160ºC and prepare my crust recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355594-amies-crispbread-crust.
- In a bowl of electric mixer, beat eat whites until stiff. Add the cheese cream, sugar and yogurt, beating well to blend..
- Pour into prepared crust and bake at 170ºC for about 45 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Chill for several hours or until firm. Overnight is the best..
- Transfer gently to a serving plate. Spread evenly the jam over the top of the cake and decorate with any heart shaped decorations u desired..
- Serve, share and enjoy ur VALENTINEs day!.