Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Triple Decker Lava Cake.
You can have Triple Decker Lava Cake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Triple Decker Lava Cake
- It’s of cake.
- Prepare 1/2 box of white cake mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of instant cappuccino mix.
- Prepare 1 box of chocolate pudding.
- It’s of peanut butter cream.
- It’s 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 3 of tads of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of chocolate ganach.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powder sugar.
Triple Decker Lava Cake instructions
- heat oven to 375°F.
- you'll only need 1/2 box cake mix so that all your other ingredients will fit when you top your cake..
- add cake mix, eggs, dry pudding, oil & cappuccino mix combine well. parchment line your baking dish and also spray with cooking spray. bake as directed let cool in freezer while you go to step 2.
- Step 2: add all your peanut butter items to bowl whip with hand mixer till a lighter creamier consistency forms, top on cooled cake put back into freezer another 15 minutes and go to ganach step now..
- heat your heavy cream till it comes to a simmer. add your chocolate, pb & powder sugar to a bowl add hot cream over let sit for atleast 1 minute before you stir. Now stir your ganach and pour over tour peanut butter. Put back into fridge for atleast 2hours. Your chocolate will not be st all the way that's why its a lava cake so the ganach is still lava like. Enjoy!!.