Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple Pie Raisins Preserve Jam.
You can have Apple Pie Raisins Preserve Jam using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Raisins Preserve Jam
- Prepare 3 of green apples (cut into small cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 of orange (take the juice and the zest).
- You need 30 gr of raisins.
- It’s 2 tsp of plain jelly powder.
Apple Pie Raisins Preserve Jam instructions
- Peel and cut the apples into tiny cubes, add the rest of the ingredients, and stir them well..
- Boil the mixture with high heat until the soft bubbles appear, and then low the heat..
- Strain and take out the froth bubbles using ladle, try to strain them as much as possible..
- Simmer and stir it occasionally with low heat around 20 – 25 more minutes, or until the colour turns into dark brown caramel like, and the liquid becomes lesser and a bit thicken..
- Put the final product into mason jars and it tastes better the next day. 😁😁😁.