Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fresh Peach Cheesecake.
You can have Fresh Peach Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Peach Cheesecake
- It’s of CRUST.
- Prepare 3 cup of cinnamon graham crackers, crushed.
- It’s 4 oz of butter, salted or unsalted.
- You need of PEACH CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 2 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of fresh rough chopped peaches, from about 3 pitted peeled peaches.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1 of fresh peach, sliced.
- Prepare of fresh strawberrys.
- Prepare of fresh whipped cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated dark chocolate.
Fresh Peach Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray.
- MAKE CRUST.
- Combine cinnamon crumbs and butter in a bowl until moistened.
- Add crumb mixture to prepared springform pan and press into bottom and up sides of pan. Refigerate to set while making filling.
- I MAKE PEACH CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar slowly while beating, then add eggs one at a time beating each egg in.
- Add sour cream, vanilla and salt and beat just until blended.
- Fold in chopped peaches.
- Remove the cold crust from the refigerator. Wrap crust pan in a double thickness of aluminum foil.
- Pour peach filling into crust and smooth top. Place cheesecake in a large baking pan. Carefully add boiling water in baking pan so that it comes just about halfway up the side of the cheesecake pan.
- Place in the preheated 325 oven and bake until cheesecake is just set with the center slightly jiggly about 70 to 90 minutes. Remove from water bath pan and cool 1 hour with foil still wrapped around pan on a rack . Remove foil and continue to cool completely before refigerating, about 2 hours longer. When cooled cover and Refigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- After chilling run a thin knife around edges of pan and realease sides of springform pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream, fresh peach slice, fresh strawberrys and chocolate shavings.