Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Polish Apple Pie my way.
You can cook Polish Apple Pie my way using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Polish Apple Pie my way
- You need 4 lbs of baking Apples I used ginger gold.
- You need 2 boxes of pie crust mix.
- It’s 6 tbls of light brown sugar.
- You need 6 tbls of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of each cinnamon, nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 of clovers (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbls of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Plus a 9 " spring form pan.
- Prepare of Large Crystal sugar for garnish (optional).
Polish Apple Pie my way instructions
- Preheat over to 350*. Peel and core apples. I used a apple peel very handy little tool..
- Prepare pie crust according to direction. Put half of the mix on the bottom of the pan with side off. Reserve the rest for the top. Optional step here I sprinkled a little cinnamon and nutmeg in the crust before I baked it. Now put sides back on and bake for about 9 minutes or until light brown at 350*.
- Now mix all ingredients except the Crystal sugar with apples. Take carry not to break up all the apples..
- Take crust out place on stove and add in your apples. Now take the rest of that pie crust and crumble over the top of the apples. Sprinkle w/ Crystal sugar and a little nutmeg. Bake for about 50 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely before removing sides of pan..
- Enjoy with family and friends.