Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Praline Apple Pie.
You can cook Praline Apple Pie using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Praline Apple Pie
- It’s 3 of apples, peeled, cored, & cut into 1/2" pieces.
- It’s 1 tbsp of instant coffee dissolved in 1 tbsp warm water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of firmly packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 of ready made pie crusts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter/margarine.
- Prepare 1 of egg white, lightly beaten.
Praline Apple Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In a large bowl, combine apples & coffee mixture, tossing to coat well. Add brown sugar, pecans, flour, cinnamon, & nutmeg. Toss gently to coat..
- Fit 1 crust into a 9" pie plate..
- Spoon in apple mixture..
- Dot with butter..
- Brush rim with some of egg white..
- Cover with remaining crust. Crimp edges to seal top & bottom crusts. Cut 3-4 sits in top to vent or cut a design of your choice..
- Lightly brush top of crust with remaining egg white. Then sprinkle sugar over top..
- Bake 10 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake for an additional 50 minutes..
- Place on wire rack to cool for 30 minutes before serving..