Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee.
You can have Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee
- It’s of Iced Vanilla Coffee.
- You need 2 tbsp of Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee.
- You need 1/4 cup of Bailey's Vanilla Or Irish Cream Creamer [or more to your liking].
- You need 1/4 cup of Hot Water.
- Prepare 1 of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of Ice Or Flavored Ice Cubes.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need 1 of Vanilla Beans.
Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee instructions
- Heat 1/4 cup water. Add 2 tablespoons instant coffee and mix. Add a splash of whole milk to cool your coffee mixture down..
- Add ice and 1/3 cup Bailey's Vanilla Coffee Creamer to a large glass. Add your coffee mixture as well. Fill glass with whole milk and mix well with a wisk to create some froth. You can also add flavored ice cubes to this drink. Below is an easy recipe for Kahlúa Cubes that you can also make with Bailey's Creamers or plain coffee. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339169-mikes-kahlua-cubes-10-drink-recipes.
- This serves one extra large or two medium sized drinks. Enjoy!.