Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake.
You can have Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 ounces of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 16 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Da Vinci Gourmet Coconut Syrup or Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 pint of strawberries washed, topped and thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Apricot preserves- melted.
Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake instructions
- Crust: Stir together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Refrigerate the crust while making the filling..
- Filling: Combine the cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, salt, beaten eggs and 1 teaspoon Coconut syrup in a medium bowl. Beat at medium speed for 5 minutes. Pour the filling into the spring-form pan over the graham cracker crumb crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool 30 minutes before adding the sour cream topping..
- Topping: Mix the sour cream, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon Coconut syrup together in a small bowl. Pour and spread on top of the slightly cooled cheesecake. Bake for 5-10 more minutes at 350 degrees..
- Cool to room temperature and then place in refrigerator to chill..
- Thinly slice strawberries and arrange on top of the cheese cake..
- Brush with the melted apricot preserves and refrigerate to set the glaze..
- (Option) to make it full coconut:) Toast a half a cup of coconut to a light brown and sprinkle on the top at the end of step 3..