Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Edwards Italian hotcocoa*cioccolato caldo.
You can have Edwards Italian hotcocoa*cioccolato caldo using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Edwards Italian hotcocoa*cioccolato caldo
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2/3 cup of hazelnut or other flavor coffee creamer or half and half.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch+ 3 more to add at end.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa powder I used nestle..some people put cinnamon in their's but that's optional I dont…
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 of top with whipped cream if desired.
Edwards Italian hotcocoa*cioccolato caldo instructions
- Mix cold milk and creamer.
- Whisk in the first 3 tbs cornstarch and sugar very well to the cold milk and creamer or half n half..make sure there is no clumps…
- Pour your mix into a large sauce pan on medium-low heat and stir in your cocoa a little at a time until there are no clumps..if it's not thick enough when it start to get steamy n hot mix your next three tbs cornstarch with about 1/4 cup cold water or enough to make the cornstarch n water a liquid not a paste..stir it into your hot cocoa for a minute or two and you'll notice it thickening as soon as it starts to get thick remove it from heat and serve. .the consistency b should be thick but not pudding thick.. unless that's what u prefer.
- Sometimes u have to play with it a bit if it gets to the point where it's just starting to boil and it's not thick enough put a little cornstarch in a cup and put just enough cold water in the cup to make it a liquid not a paste stir all clumps out and dump in your mixture it should thick up quickly:).