Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple pie yogurt parfait. Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait – A creamy, decadent, no-bake dessert with all the delicious flavors of an apple pie, without the fuss! Try out this Easy Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait and let me know what you think. You'll love this healthy apple pie yogurt parfait.
Though delicious, it is not exactly the lightest, healthiest. Now that it's November, we all have Thanksgiving on our minds! If you just can't wait for that apple pie this year, try making a Mindful Apple Pie yogurt. You can cook Apple pie yogurt parfait using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple pie yogurt parfait
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of apple peeled, core and cut.
- You need splash of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
- It’s of Granola.
- It’s 1 dash of Apple pie spice optional.
- Prepare of Cool Whip optional.
In a mixing bowl, combine the toasted pecan pieces, diced apple, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. This apple pie yogurt parfait with cranberries delivers instant gratification with bite after bite of tender spiced apples, creamy Greek yogurt, and the coveted crunch of homemade cranberry almond granola. Packed with creamy vanilla yogurt, apple pie granola, and caramelized apples, this Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait is full of protein and fall flavors. It's a great way to spice up your morning breakfast or afternoon snack!
Apple pie yogurt parfait instructions
- Peel, Core, and cut apple.
- Add butter to pan on medium high heat.
- Add apples after the butter has melted coat apples and stir for a minute.
- Add a splash of lemon juice, stir.
- Add the sugar, stir, cook for a minute then add the cinnamon and apple pie spice, stir.
- Continue to cook apples till they are soft, stirring occasionally so they don’t stick,then remove from heat (let apples cool some before adding to the yogurt).
- Build the parfait.
- Yogurt, apples, yogurt, apples, top with granola. (cool Whip optional).
I'm not one to sleep straight through the night. A super easy recipe for apple pie yogurt parfait using crunchy SweeTango apples. Yogurt or Greek yogurt: I stick to plain yogurt for my yogurt bowls because it's more versatile and it means you can add toppings to bring flavour and control the level of sweetness (and of sugar) in your breakfast. So this healthy yogurt parfait comes so handy and the best part, with just a little makeover, no-one knows they ate that leftover apple pie. Blogger Cate O'Malley from Sweetnicks shares a favorite recipe.