Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
No bake no sugar healthy option of a cheesecake.
You can cook No bake no sugar healthy option of a cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No bake no sugar healthy option of a cheesecake
- Prepare 100 g of biscuits.
- You need 1 tsp of butter (optional).
- It’s 200 g of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Prepare of Berries or strawberries.
- Prepare of Gelatin.
No bake no sugar healthy option of a cheesecake instructions
- A. Blend or crunch the biscuits very finely. b. Add the butter to make the biscuits bind later to create a form..
- Drop some of this mixture and press it down in the cups.
- A. Whisk the cottage cheese till it’s foamy. b. Add a bit of condensed milk to loosen it and sweeten it. c. Add the yogurt to to get the final softer form… whisk and mix really well….
- With a spoon add them to the cups over the biscuits layer and then add the berries on the top…..
- Follow the instructions of whichever gelatin you are using and add it on the berries.
- Leave it in the freezer overnight and then ENJOY!!!!!.