Chocoflan flan cake. This flan, when inverted, rests on a rich chocolate cake layer and is topped with melted caramel. Have you ever had Chocoflan or Chocolate Flan Cake? This is basically a half chocolate and half flan cake that has caramel sauce dripping from the top.
This is basically a half chocolate and half flan cake that has caramel sauce dripping from the top (you can also add extra caramel once it is inverted). CHOCOFLAN – Moist, decadent, chocolate cake layered with a luxurious silky smooth flan and topped with a Mexican caramel sauce Cajeta. Chocoflan Cake – this easy latin cake is moist and delicious. You can cook Chocoflan flan cake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocoflan flan cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 1 box of Chocolate cake mix.
- You need 1 box of instant chocolate puddin.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain coffee.
- It’s of Flan.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of caramel syrup.
A combination of flan and chocolate This chocoflan features a flan with strawberry JELL-O that delivers great flavour and beautiful colour! In all the baking that I've done over the years, I have to say this is my favorite cake How To Make Magic Flan Cake (Chocoflan). Mexican Chocoflan Impossible Cake is a dense, rich chocolate cake stacked with creamy vanilla flan, dripping with a delicate This amazing Chocoflan Impossible Cake will make you do a double-take. Chocolate Flan Cake is Mexican dessert also known as Chocoflan or Impossible Cake – it's one of the most delicious desserts consisting of a thick velvety flan on top of a rich brownie like chocolate cake.
Chocoflan flan cake step by step
- Turn oven to 350°.
- For the cake: Mix all cake ingredients in a bowl. Do not add the water like the box says. Instead use 1cup of plain coffee. Make sure it has no lumps. Set aside..
- For the flan: Mix all flan ingredients in a blender, except caramel. Makes pouring a lot easier and it's an easy clean up. Set aside..
- Spray or butter a bunt pan to pour the batter in. Make sure it's well coated..
- Once pan is coated, pour in some caramel syrup. Use as much as you like..
- Pour in cake batter first. The batter will come to the top when it's baking..
- Slowly pour flan mix around the edges of the pan. Turn pan as you pour, I found this to be much easier. The flan will sink to the bottom of the pan when baking..
- Cover with aluminum foil. I use 2 pieces to make sure it's sealed..
- Place the bunt pan inside a bigger pan and pour water on the bigger pan about an inch or 2..
- Put in the oven for one hour. After the hour, you remove the aluminum and bake for another 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and refrigerate for one hour before flipping..
- Decorate as you like and enjoy..
Chocoflans, sometimes called impossible flan (pastel imposible), are one part flan (a sweetened egg custard with caramel or dulce de leche) and one part plush chocolate cake. Chocoflan cake is a combination of flan, chocolate cake and caramel sauce. It is also known as impossible cake mainly because of the magic of the flan getting to the base of the cake. Chocoflan is half flan, an egg custard dessert, which means, yes — Chocoflan Cake absolutely needs to be kept refrigerated! Once the cake has cooled and been inverted onto the serving dish.