Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Strawberry Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake
- You need 3 bars of Magnolia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Melted salted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of crushed grahams.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted salted butter.
- It’s of Note: add parchment paper on the pan prior crust.
- It’s of Note: adjust oven to lower heat setting.
- It’s of Note: add more crushed graham layer.
- Prepare of Note: do baine marie while baking.
- It’s of Note: never over beat the batter.
- You need of Note: add cinammon or nutmeg on crust.
Strawberry Cheesecake instructions
- Mix the butter and graham. Line in the pan and chill for 2 hours.
- Soften cream cheese and sugar, mix until soft and smooth. Close to soft peak stage..
- Add slowly eggs and cornstarch. Do not over beat..
- Pour in chilled crush (12inch spring round pan).
- Bake for 40 mins at 140 oven setting.
- Cool for 24 hours inside ref then add stawberry..