Strawberry shortcake mini cheesecakes.
You can cook Strawberry shortcake mini cheesecakes using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry shortcake mini cheesecakes
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 11 oz of Nilla wafers.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of unsalted butter (melted).
- You need of Vanilla sugar.
- You need of Vanilla bean (scraped).
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Batter.
- It’s 24 ounces of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 12 ounces of strawberries.
- Prepare of Tip: make sure EVERYTHING is at room temperature!.
Strawberry shortcake mini cheesecakes instructions
- Put 2 cups of granulated sugar and a scraping of a vanilla bean into your food processor and let run for 5-10 minutes. Make sure and cover the top or you will have snow in your kitchen..
- Using your food processor grind the Nilla wafers and vanilla sugar to crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until its crumbly. Using a tablespoon scoop into silicone molds and using a circular motion to get the crumbs evenly distributed. Bake for 8 minutes at 350. When you pull your molds lower the oven temp to 315 degrees.
- Using the paddle attachment, cream the heavy cream and cream cheese until its whipping together smoothly. Lower the speed and add the sugar and cornstarch. Scrape. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Scrape and mix again taste to make sure there's enough vanilla. Take your rinsed strawberries and pulse them in your food processor until chunky. Not too small. Add to your cheesecake batter. Mix until fully incorporated scraping when needed. Taste, add more strawberries if needed..
- Using a #3 ice cream scoop. Scoop batter into silicone molds, to the top. Spread the batter gently to the sides. Do not bang out the air! Bake the cheesecakes at 315 for 30 minutes. They should temp at 155.