Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Deviled Eggs with Blue Cheese.
You can have Deviled Eggs with Blue Cheese using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs with Blue Cheese
- You need 12 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Blue Cheese salad dressing.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
Deviled Eggs with Blue Cheese instructions
- Place eggs in pot of cold water. Ensure that there is about 1 inch of water over the top of eggs. Bring water to a boil. Once water starts boiling set timer for 12 minutes..
- After eggs are boiled, immediately immerse them in very cold water for 2 minutes. Peel eggs and place in fridge covered till cool.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and gently remove the yolks. Place yolks in a mixing bowl, and the egg whites on serving tray..
- Mix the egg yolks till they are crumbled very small.
- Add Blue Cheese salad dressing to the yolks and mix well. Should be a very dry looking paste..
- Add mayonnaise and mix well into a smooth creamy paste. Put a spoonful of yolk mixture into each egg white half. Top with a sprinkle of paprika..