Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries.
You can have Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Prepare 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 of Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- It’s 2 lb of of Strawberries.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries step by step
- Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberries. Remove tops and clean out inside with a pairing knife, if necessary (some may already be hallowed out). Prep strawberries and set aside..
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy. put mixture into piping bag or ziplock baggy with corner snipped off. Fill strawberries with cream cheese mixture ans dip tops into Graham cracker crumbs. If not serving immediately refrigerate until ready to serve and enjoy..
- Tips #1: You can slice off bottoms to stand them up for display..
- Tip #2: You can spread the graham crackers across a platter and once the strawberries are filled just stick them down on a platter..
- Tip#3: Drizzle chocolate over the tops of them!.
- Makes around 25 strawberries depending on size of strawberries..