Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mocha Quick Bread.
You can cook Mocha Quick Bread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mocha Quick Bread
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 3 tbsp of instant coffee or espresso powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of instant coffee or espresso powder.
Mocha Quick Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides; coat well with cooking spray..
- Whisk together sour cream, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla..
- Separately, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, semi sweet chocolate chips, baking powder, salt, baking soda and instant coffee or espresso powder..
- Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients..
- Add batter to prepared pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of loaf comes out clean..
- Let cool 1 hour, then remove the loaf from the pan and transfer to a rack to cool completely..
- Whisk together powdered sugar, milk and instant coffee or espresso powder. Drizzle over warm bread..