Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries.
You can cook Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- It’s 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Cool whip.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cheesecake instant pudding mix.
- It’s 1 gallon of Strawberries.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries step by step
- cut tops off strawberries.
- cut x down strawberries, not all the way through.
- refrigerate strawberries.
- mix cool whip, vanilla, pudding mix, and cream cheese together.
- refrigerate filling mixture for 30 minutes.
- remove strawberries and filling mix from refrigerator.
- put filling into ziplock bag, and cut tip of bottom corner.
- pipe filling into the strawberries.