Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love.
You can have Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love
- You need of mocha fudge.
- It’s 1 of can sweetened condensed milk, 14.5 ounce.
- You need 2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of instant coffee, I used 1 packet of .07 ounce instant coffee.
- Prepare of peanut butter fudge.
- Prepare 2 of sticks of salted butter, 8 ounces.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of honey roasted creamy peanut butter.
- You need 3/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of toppings.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of mini reeses peanut butter cups.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts ( optional ).
Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love instructions
- Line a 5×7 baking dish with parchment paper. You can use clips to hold sides down. Makes it so much easier when pouring..
- Start the mocha fudge first..
- In a large pot over medium heat add in sweetened condensed milk..
- Add in coffee granules and both chocolates..
- Stirring about every 30 seconds, cook until melted..
- Once completely melted pour into baking dish..
- Set this aside and start peanut butter fudge. If you get out most of the mocha fudge, you can use same pan for next step..
- Place butter, peanut butter and vanilla in pan and cook over medium heat. Use a whisk to stir this fudge..
- Once it starts to melt, add in powdered sugar and keep whisking until smooth and completely incorporated..
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the chocolate. Smooth top with a spatula if needed..
- Top with mini reeses. If you want to add optional nuts, sprinkle them on now too..
- Now the hardest part of this recipe. It absolutely must set up in the refrigerator for at least five hours. Then pull up on the overlapped pieces of parchment paper and cut into bite sized pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Lasts up to 5 days. For best eating pleasure, let individual portions sit out 5 minutes before eating..
- Enjoy!! Recipe by Taylor68too..