Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries.
You can have Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Prepare 18 large of Strawberries.
- It’s 1 packages of Reduced fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 packages of Blueberries.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries step by step
- Wash and core your strawberries. Cut the tips off so they stand straight up..
- Whip softened cream cheese and sugar together..
- You can either spoon or pipe the filling into the strawberries..
- Top with 3 blueberries..
- Chill until ready to serve..