Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apples with coffee & yoghurt dip..
You can have Apples with coffee & yoghurt dip. using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apples with coffee & yoghurt dip.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Instant coffee.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 150 grams of plain greek yoghurt.
Apples with coffee & yoghurt dip. instructions
- Wash and cut apple in slices. Set aside..
- Mix sugar, coffee and water until mildly dissolved..
- Add coffee mixture to the yoghurt and combine..
- Put coffee dip in a small bowl. Put apple slices by the side and serve!.