Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dutch Apple Pie.
You can have Dutch Apple Pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dutch Apple Pie
- Prepare of Prepared pie crust.
- Prepare 6 of medium apples, peeled, cored and sliced.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soft butter.
Dutch Apple Pie instructions
- Preheat oven 350.
- Put apple slices, spices and sugar into bowl. Mix.
- Pour slices into pie crust.
- In same bowl, add flour and sugar. Mix with fork or pastry blender.
- Add butter and blend into course crumbs.
- Pour on top of apple slices.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or until apples are soft and topping is golden brown.
- Use a variety of apples— I used Cortland, honey crisp, wolf river, and granny smith.