Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Basic Plain Brownies.
You can have Basic Plain Brownies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basic Plain Brownies
- You need of a melted.
- Prepare 350 g of dark chocolate compound.
- Prepare 150 g of butter.
- You need of b mixed.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare of c sifted.
- You need 100 g of self raising flour.
Basic Plain Brownies step by step
- Prepare ingredients. Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease & line baking tray (used here is 8"× 8") with baking paper leaving two sides longer than the height of the tray/pan (to make it easier to lift & transfer out from the pan)..
- Melt A and leave to cool/slightly warm..
- In a separate bowl, mix B until JUST mixed..
- Stir in A into B. Stir to mix until smooth..
- Next, gently fold in C (flour) until batter is well mixed..
- Bake for 35 mins at 160 C (depending on the oven) or until batter in not sticking to fingers when touched. Turn the oven off. Leave brownies in the oven for another 10 minutes with oven slightly ajar. Remove & cool on a cooling rack (the brownies will keep baking in the hot pan out of the oven Cool brownie before cutting..