Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple pie. An apple pie is a pie in which the principal filling ingredient is apple, originated in England. It is often served with whipped cream, ice cream ("apple pie à la mode"), or cheddar cheese. It is generally double-crusted, with pastry both above and below the filling; the upper crust may be solid or latticed.
Make a dessert as American as apple pie by serving up, well, the patriotic pie itself. Whether you go for the classic two-crust version or one with a unique twist to surprise your guests, it's hard to beat the. The Best Apple Pie Recipes on Yummly You can have Apple pie using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple pie
- You need 1 of Frozen pie crust from Trader Joe.
- You need 4 of big apples.
- Prepare of Apple sauce.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Sliced almonds.
Apple Pie Smoothie Bowl, Apple Pie, Classic Apple Pie. Apples are simply layered in the pie pan, with each layer sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Then they are topped with a crust and dabs of butter. And in less than an hour, this classic pie bakes to perfection.
Apple pie step by step
- Put the frozen pie crust in the fridge over night. And let it rest at ambient temperature 1h before baking..
- Spray some flour on the baking pan. And put the pie crust on it..
- Put some apple sauce on the dough and apple slices on top..
- Spray with a bit of sugar..
- Bake in oven for 15min at 400 degrees..
- Remove from oven. Add butter, spray with more sugar and add sliced almonds..
- Bake for another 25min at 400 degrees..
- Broil on high for 1min..
- Let rest for 15 min and eat.
Apple pies are a quintessential part of autumn traditions. Check out Food Network's best recipes for the American classic. Apple pie is a classic fall dessert that will never go out of style. The moment the leaves start to change, we start dreaming of apple pie. Break out your inner Ina with these perfect-for-fall recipes.