Moist * easy * Rich Chocolate Cake.
You can have Moist * easy * Rich Chocolate Cake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist * easy * Rich Chocolate Cake
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs @ room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of milk (your choice).
- Prepare 2 tsp of real vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 tsp of instant coffee or instant espresso.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 8 oz of room temperature cream cheese.
- You need 5 oz of semi sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Moist * easy * Rich Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Grease cake pans.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Add instant coffee or instant espresso to hot water and add to bowl & mix until well combined..
- Now add AP flour, salt, baking soda and powder & combine REMEMBER TO NOT OVER MIX.
- Divide between the 2 cake pans & bake for 25 to 30 min or until tooth pick comes out clean..
- Let cake cool completely when done.
- To make Ganache; pour heavy whipping cream into small pot and bring to a simmer remove and pour over semi sweet chocolate let sit for 3 min and combine & set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar and spread on bottom layer of cake.
- Add top layer & pour Ganache over cake (will rum over sides and that's what you want) eat & enjoy!.