Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Instant Iced Coffee.
You can cook Instant Iced Coffee using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Iced Coffee
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 3 tbsp of Instant coffee.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flavored liquid creamer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 of crushed ice.
- Prepare 1 of Cool Whip or Redi Whip if desired.
Instant Iced Coffee instructions
- Add three tablespoons instant coffee and 1/4 cup sugar to a 2 quart pitcher..
- Add one cup boiling water to pitcher. Stir to dissolve coffee and sugar..
- Add 1/2 cup flavored creamer..
- Add two cups of cold water to pitcher, and stir..
- Add crushed ice to glass. Pour coffee over ice. Add Cool Whip or Redi Whip for garnish..