Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites.
You can have Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 150 grams of Cream Cheese (150g, 5.3 oz, full fat).
- It’s 70 grams of Strawberries (fresh or frozen, 70g, about 4 medium berries).
- You need 4 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 20 grams of Powdered Erythritol (20g).
- Prepare of Alternative Ingredients.
- Prepare 20 grams of Just Like Sugar (baking, 20g) or 10-15 drops Liquid Stevia.
- You need 60 grams of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 60g (butter substitute).
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites instructions
- Place ingredients into bowl of stand mixer (or other bowl), leave cream cheese, butter, and frozen strawberries to warm up to room temperature for 1 hour.
- Add vanilla and sweetener. For a better sweet flavor, mix two types of sweetener together. Such as 10g Erythritol and 10g Just Like Sugar..
- Using stand or hand mixer, start to mix components together until smooth even pink color, 5-10 minutes on low speed..
- Using a mini muffin pan or candy silicon molds, spoon mixture into 12 total molds..
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours until chilled. Store in freezer. Can leave in fridge overnight to soften before eating if you like..