Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Black Baguette (Homemade Sourdough Starter Version).
You can cook Black Baguette (Homemade Sourdough Starter Version) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Baguette (Homemade Sourdough Starter Version)
- It’s 196 grams of Strong (bread) flour.
- Prepare 4 grams of Pure cocoa powder (or black cocoa powder).
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- You need 130 ml of Water.
- You need 75 grams of Homemade sourdough starter sponge.
- It’s 30 grams of Chocolate chips.
Black Baguette (Homemade Sourdough Starter Version) instructions
- Put all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a bowl, then knead. Once it comes together as a dough, roll it into a ball, then let it rise for the first proofing..
- After it rises, divide the dough into 2 portions. Form into a ball, then let rest for 30 minutes..
- After the dough rests, stretch the dough into a rectangle, then sprinkle on chocolate chips..
- For the shaping and the second proofing, please refer to the recipe for regular black baguettes. See..
- After it rises, slash the tops, mist with water, then bake in an oven preheated to 250℃..
- They also look cute shaped into rolls..