Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread.
You can cook Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread
- It’s 70 grams of ☆ Whole wheat cake flour.
- It’s 80 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ☆ Baking soda.
- You need 4 pinch of ☆ Salt.
- Prepare 2 large of Banana.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 150 ml of Soy milk (or milk or water).
- It’s 30 grams of Raisins.
- Prepare 30 grams of Walnuts (roasted for 5 minutes at 180℃).
Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper. Roast the walnuts. Combine the ☆ dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Dice 1/2 of a banana into 1 cm cubes. Mash the rest of the banana, then whisk into a purée..
- Add the lemon juice, then the soy milk to the puréed banana, and mix until smooth..
- Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients, then add the walnuts, raisins, and diced banana, and mix briskly with a rubber spatula..
- Pour the batter into the mold, then bake for 25-30 minutes at 200℃. When a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean, it's done! If necessary, cover with foil to prevent burning the top..
- Once it cools, remove it from the mold, take off the parchment paper, and let it completely cool on a cooling rack..
- Here it is divided into 15 muffin cups. I baked them for 22 minutes at 200℃. They make great gifts..