Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry cheesecake trifle.
You can cook Strawberry cheesecake trifle using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake trifle
- You need 4 box of cheesecake pudding.
- It’s 2 box of cream cheese 8oz.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 7 cup of Whole milk.
- It’s 2 box of Graham Crackers.
- Prepare bunch of Strawberries.
- You need 3 of 8 Oz Tub Whip Topping.
Strawberry cheesecake trifle step by step
- Whisk the milk and the pudding together in bowl. Set aside..
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together until smooth..
- Add the powdered sugar and mix well..
- Combine the pudding mixture and the cream cheese mixture until mixed..
- Add 1 and a half tubs of the whipped topping. Mix until thoroughly incorporated..
- Start by layering the graham crackers then the pudding mixture then the stawberries..
- Repeat the layers until you reach the top.( You may have some left over pudding) Spread the remaining whipped topping on the top of the trifle..
- If you want cup some strawberries up on top and crumble some graham crackers up on top..
- You can either refrigerate or freeze 4 hours or over night. Then dig in and enjoy..