Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffee Irish cream flan.
You can have Coffee Irish cream flan using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee Irish cream flan
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 1/2 Tin of Condensed Milk.
- You need 4 tablespoon of Bailey's Irish cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of instant coffee powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need of For sugar syrup.
- Prepare 9 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Coffee Irish cream flan instructions
- For sugar syrup mix 9 tbsp of sugar along with water and cook in low flame until sugar dissolves and become brown..
- Pour the mixture in heavy bottom pan and make a base and keep aside.
- Boil 500 ml milk in a vessel..
- Add eggs in the milk mixture and stir well..
- Add condensed milk and adjust the sweetness according to your taste buds..
- After mixing, add Bailey's Irish cream, vanilla essence And coffee powder mix well and strain the whole mixture..
- Pour the milk mixture to sugar base vessel..
- Pre-Heat the pressure cooker for 5 min..
- Add water in a pressure cooker and keep a small plate or cooker bottom vessel and place the flan mixture and bake it for 30 minutes without placing weight..
- After removing from heat insert a knife to check whether the flan is cooked..
- Once it gets cooked. Refregerate it for 4 hours..
- Once You remove from heat the flan will be little water but not to worry once you refregerate it the texture comes out well..