Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
No Bake French Silk Pie.
You can have No Bake French Silk Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake French Silk Pie
- You need of pie crust.
- Prepare of unsalted butter (at room temp).
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of unsweetened chocolate; melted in microwave & slightly cooled. (I used Ghiradelli 100% chocolate).
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of Hersheys Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of instant espresso powder.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- Prepare of Hersheys candy bar; shaved.
No Bake French Silk Pie instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar & butter until light & fluffy.
- Add melted unsweetened chocolate, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, espresso & scrape down bowl. Beat until mixed well..
- Then add eggs, ONE at a time, beating for 5 mins between each egg. So for 20 mins total. (This is necessary to get that silky texture & for the pie to set).
- When done mixing it should be silky with no lumps! Now pour filling into pie crust, smooth out & top with whipped cream also smoothing the whipped cream out..
- Shave your hershey candy bar & garnish pie with the shavings. Place in fridge for no less than 4 hrs & no more than 2 days. The longer the pie sits in the fridge the better it sets😉.